BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

PAIN!!!!

I never really understood the meaning of this word till now.
It doesn't go away, it stays there all the time.
Whenever I think of it I felt it.
I felt it,
when listening to songs
when in school
when I walk home
when I sleep
when I dream.
The pain is excruciating,
it stays in me for long time.
I pretend it's nothing, but its extreme.
I wanted to cry so badly but it won't let me.
That's why it's so painfull,
it won't let me pour it out of my mind.
But..... Luckily someone saved me before it destroys me.
I'm so lucky with her at my side,
I fell her comfort just by talking to her without her beside me.
I'm the luckiest guy to be her friend.
It's she who pull me from falling down the dark hole with endless sorrowness.
Thank you if you are reading this, you know I'm talking about you

0 comments: